A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Goldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Goldman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Goldman, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Holistic Health
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Nutritional Support
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldman graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Goldman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Northside Hospital Cherokee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Goldman FACOG and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Goldman practice?
- Dr. Robert Goldman has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Goldman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Alpharetta, GA.
See Alpharetta Obstetricians & Gynecologists.