A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Good:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Good is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Good
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Good Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Good, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Good graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Good has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital Paoli
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Paul Good MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert P. Good practice?
- Dr. Robert Good has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Good practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Newtown Square, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Newtown Square Orthopedic Surgeons.