A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Good:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Good is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Good, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Good graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Good has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital Paoli
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Good accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert P. Good practice?
Dr. Robert Good practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bryn Mawr, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Devon, PA and Newtown Square, PA.
See Bryn Mawr Surgeons.