A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Green is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Green
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Green Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Green, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Green has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- Metropolitan Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert P Green MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert P. Green practice?
- Dr. Robert Green has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Green practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.