A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Green is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Green, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Green has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- Metropolitan Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Green accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 8 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Community First Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert P. Green practice?
Dr. Robert Green practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Pearsall, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.