A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Green, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Plastic Surgery Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.More Education & Awards
Dr. Green has 10 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Green accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 8 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Community First Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert P. Green practice?
Dr. Robert Green practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Boerne, TX and Pearsall, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bob Green, Dr. Bobby Green, Dr. Rob Green, Dr. Robbie Green