Dr. Robert Green Jr Is this you?

6 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Robert Green Jr?

His Glasses work, my eyes, for an old guy, work well

Posted on April 2nd, 2014

I have been a customer with Doctor Terry going on 15 years. I have gotten 4 pairs of glasses with him, my wife has gotten 2 pair. They all were good from the first day. No, "Give it time, or ya gotta get used to them, or such stuff. They just seemed to fit right, and I saw well, and had the focal points correct - and I wear trifocals now. He treated my 88 year old mom for glaucoma, she has dementia and is hard to deal with - that's just how it is. He had patience for her and I think provided good treatment - she can still see OK.

Posted on August 28th, 2017