A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Hansen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Hansen graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Hansen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Kings District Hospital
- Adventist Health/Hanford Community Medical Center
- Saint Agnes Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Paul Hansen MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert P. Hansen practice?
- Dr. Robert Hansen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Hansen practices Emergency Medicine near Reedley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Clovis, CA.
See Reedley Emergency Physicians.