A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Hardie is Good. Dr. Hardie has been reviewed by 15 patients who have provided 6 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Hardie, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hardie graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hardie has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist Fort Worth
- Baylor Medical Center SW Ft Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hardie accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Hardie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert P. Hardie practice?
Dr. Robert Hardie practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: North Richland Hills, TX.
See Fort Worth Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Roberto Hardie, Dr. Bobby Hardie, Dr. Robbie Hardie, Dr. Rupert Hardie