A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Hardie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Hardie is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Hardie, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
- Artificial Insemination
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hardie graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Hardie has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Paul Hardie MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Robert P. Hardie practice?
- Dr. Robert Hardie has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Hardie practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: North Richland Hills, TX.
See Fort Worth Obstetricians & Gynecologists.