Obstetricians & Gynecologists

1250 8th Ave
Ste 430
Fort Worth, TX 76104
817-923-0023
Locations and availability (4)

3.0

|  show details
Jul 17th, 2014

Dr. Hardie has been my doc for 25 years. He delivered my twin girls and my son. He has always been very very good doc. I'm not sure why some poor reviews. He always spends a lot of time to discuss my concerns. I consider him a very top doc.

|  Would Not Refer Friends  |  show details
by Lisa H. on Mar 23rd, 2014

This doctor was not very nice and he was very brusque. I went in for my annual wellness visit and he spent a good ten minutes lecturing me about things that were not relevant or even true. I expected more gentleness and compassion from a doctor that I entrust my health to. Not only that, but he took about two minutes on the actual exam and seemed annoyed to have to be doing it. He made me rethink my position on male ob/gyns. His staff was nice though, so I think I will try someone else in the office. Dr. Hardie is just not for me.

|  Waste of time  |  show details
May 15th, 2013

His office fired me as a patient after he'd delivered two of my kids. Went to him after suspecting postpartum depression. Didn't prescribe any meds or even a referral for talk therapy. Zero bed side manner. Too many of these docs around, don't waste your time on this one!

|  AWFUL!!!!!!!  |  show details
Mar 16th, 2011

Didn't listen to any of my concerns! Had a list of problems and he was very annoyed that I had questions!! Very Rude!!! Did not weigh me. Did not measure me. Did not check me. Barely took the time to listen to the baby's heartbeat! Told me kick counts were not important. Told me everything is normal. Turns out I have edema and I even tried to tell him I was swelling and HE NEVER EVEN CHECKED!!! WORST DOCTOR EVER!!! DO NOT RECOMMEND AT ALL!!

|  show details
Feb 12th, 2011

Dr. Hardie is professional, knowledgeable and compassionate. He is a wonderful doctor and a wonderful man. I would recommend him to anyone, any day of the week. After almost 9 years, he still impresses me.

|  Annual exams  |  show details
by J P on Mar 25th, 2010

I have gone to Dr. Robert Hardie for a few years for my annual well woman exam and he has been a wonderful doctor. I'm surprised to see poor ratings from other patients? I had a bunch of questions and concerns and he took the time and showed genuine interest in each of my questions. He was very thorough with his answers and provided the level of detail I was looking for. His exam was very gentle.

|  Horrible! Be warned!  |  show details
Jan 22nd, 2010

Do not see this ob gyn! Horrible bed side manner and not personable at all!

|  QUACK!  |  show details
Dec 24th, 2009

This is by far the worst doctor that I have ever seen. He did not even ask me what the reason for my visit was, barely did an exam, was not gental at all, threw his med tools around the room and on the floor, DID NOT LISTEN TO A WORD I SAID!!!! and to top it off he wrote my a RX for a medication that turned out not to even exist. While I do not believe that he intended to cause me any harm by perscribing a non existant medication he did fully prove the fact that he doesnt care one bit about his patients medical needs and it seems as though he is just there to go through the motions and collect a fee. This was the biggest waist of time and money that I have ever experienced with a doctor. I went in for sever pelvic pain that I am still experiencing and having to wait through the holidays to get in with another doc and Dr Hardie would not let me get a word in, just walked in the room thinking that I was there for irregular periods and gave me birth conrol to regulate them....I DONT HAVE IRREGULAR PERIODS!!!! I tried telling him that and he just told me that if I didnt take the birth control that I could grow a beard. I'm not sure if he read the wrong chart or had the last patient on his mind but if thats the case then its time to hang it up Dr Hardie. And if thats not the case then he is just a quack. Either way this was not a good experience.