A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Harvey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Harvey, Allergist & Immunologist, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Harvey, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Milk Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nut Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Harvey graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Harvey has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health Littleton Adventist Hospital
- Swedish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert P Harvey MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert P. Harvey practice?
- Dr. Robert Harvey has 7 office locations.
Dr. Robert Harvey practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Lone Tree, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Centennial, CO and Englewood, CO.
See Lone Tree Allergists and Lone Tree Internists.