A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Harvey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Harvey, Allergist & Immunologist, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harvey
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Harvey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Harvey, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Milk Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nut Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Harvey graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Harvey has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
- Centura Health Littleton Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Paul Harvey MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert P. Harvey practice?
- Dr. Robert Harvey has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Harvey practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Lone Tree, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Centennial, CO and Newport News, VA.
See Lone Tree Allergists and Lone Tree Internists.