Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Hogan
Dr. Robert Hogan, DO, PC is a Doctor primarily located in Ewing, NJ, with other offices in Ewing, NJ and East Brunswick, NJ. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Hogan is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Hamilton, Capital Health Medical Center - Hopewell and Capital Health Regional Medical Center. Dr. Hogan has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Hogan has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Robert Hogan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ewing, NJ.
Dr. Aliya Browne
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Ewing, NJ 0.11 mi20
Dr. Scott Kolander
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Ewing, NJ 0.11 mi35
Dr. Carl Victor
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Ewing, NJ 0.11 mi43