A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Hogan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Hogan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Hogan, DO, MD, PC is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hogan graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hogan has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Peter's University Hospital
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert P Hogan DO, MD, and PC is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert P. Hogan practice?
- Dr. Robert Hogan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Hogan practices Internal Medicine near Ewing, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: East Brunswick, NJ and Flemington, NJ.