Learn more about Dr. Robert Hogan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Hogan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Hogan, DO, MD, PC is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hogan graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford.
Dr. Hogan has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- St. Peter's University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hogan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert P. Hogan practice?
Dr. Robert Hogan practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Medical Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Ewing, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: East Brunswick, NJ and Flemington, NJ.