Learn more about Dr. Robert Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Johnson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Johnson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Massachusetts Eye And Ear Infirmary
- Mass General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Paul Johnson MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert P. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Robert Johnson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Johnson practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Charlestown, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Infectious Disease Doctors.