A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Johnson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Johnson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Massachusetts Eye And Ear Infirmary
- Mass General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Johnson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans