A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Kaplan, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner, Anesthesiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaplan
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kaplan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- FAMILY MEDICINE
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Kaplan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Phillip Kaplan DO is a male General Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Robert P. Kaplan practice?
- Dr. Robert Kaplan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Kaplan practices General Practice near LAS VEGAS, NV.
See LAS VEGAS Primary Care Doctors.