Learn more about Dr. Robert Liss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Liss, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Liss, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Liss graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Liss has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
- Brandywine Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Liss accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Unicare - 14 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 12 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert P. Liss practice?
Dr. Robert Liss practices Ophthalmology near Exton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: West Grove, PA and West Chester, PA.
See Exton Ophthalmologists.