Learn more about Dr. Robert Mack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mack
Knee Replacement Patient Education Read our knee replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Mack Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Mack, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mack graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Mack has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Grand River Med Ctr - Cah
- Aspen Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Philip Mack MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 50 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert P. Mack practice?
- Dr. Robert Mack has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Mack practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Basalt, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Telluride, CO.
See Basalt Surgeons.