A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Mack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Mack, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mack graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Mack has 10 hospital affiliations:
- John F. Kennedy Memorial Hospital
- Grand River Med Ctr - Cah
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mack accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 21 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert P. Mack practice?
Dr. Robert Mack practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Rifle, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Rancho Mirage, CA.
See Rifle Orthopedic Surgeons.