A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Mack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Mack, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mack graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Mack has 10 hospital affiliations:
- John F. Kennedy Memorial Hospital
- Grand River Med Ctr - Cah
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Philip Mack MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 50 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert P. Mack practice?
- Dr. Robert Mack has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Mack practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Rifle, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Rancho Mirage, CA.
See Rifle Surgeons.