Learn more about Dr. Robert Margolis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Margolis, Vascular Neurologist, Neurologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Margolis
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Margolis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Margolis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Neurology, and Vascular Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Margolis graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Margolis has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert P Margolis MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Neurology, and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Robert P. Margolis practice?
- Dr. Robert Margolis has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Margolis practices Internal Medicine, Neurology, and Vascular Neurology near Bridgeton, MO.
See Bridgeton Internists and Bridgeton Neurologists.