The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Mathis
Dr. Robert Mathis, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Corinth, MS. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Mathis is affiliated with Magnolia Regional Health Center, Baptist Memorial Hospital Huntingdon and Baptist Memorial Hospital Booneville. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Mathis has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Robert Mathis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Corinth, MS.
Dr. Andy Holley
General Surgery, Residency
Corinth, MS 0 mi8
Dr. James Long
Plastic Surgery, General Surgery
Corinth, MS 0 mi19
Dr. Billy Parsons
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Corinth, MS 0 mi27