A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Miller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Miller, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Miller has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Regional Medical Center
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert P Miller MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Robert P. Miller practice?
- Dr. Robert Miller has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Miller practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Obstetricians & Gynecologists.