A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Miller is Excellent. Dr. Miller has been reviewed by 8 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Miller, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Miller has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
- St Francis Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Miller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 17 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Humana - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert P. Miller practice?
Dr. Robert Miller practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Roberto Miller, Dr. Bobby Miller, Dr. Robbie Miller, Dr. Rupert Miller