A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Myers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Myers is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Myers
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Myers Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Myers, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Myers graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Myers has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Mississippi Baptist Medical Center
- St Dominic-Jackson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert P Myers MD is a male Urologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert P. Myers practice?
- Dr. Robert Myers has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Myers practices Urology near Jackson, MS.
See Jackson Urologists.