A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Myers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Myers is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Myers, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Myers graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Myers has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Mississippi Baptist Medical Center
- St Dominic-Jackson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert P Myers MD is a male Urologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert P. Myers practice?
- Dr. Robert Myers has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Myers practices Urology near Jackson, MS.
See Jackson Urologists.