A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Penney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Penney is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Penney, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Penney graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Penney has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert P Penney FACOG and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Robert P. Penney practice?
- Dr. Robert Penney has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robert Penney practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Shrewsbury, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Holmdel, NJ and Atlantic Highlands, NJ.
See Shrewsbury Obstetricians & Gynecologists.