A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Randolph:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Randolph
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Randolph Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Randolph, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Randolph graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Randolph has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Carthage Memorial Hospital
- Mcdouough District Hospital
- Naval Medical Center - Portsmouth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Perry Randolph MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert P. Randolph practice?
- Dr. Robert Randolph has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Randolph practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Virginia Beach, VA.
See Virginia Beach Orthopedic Surgeons.