A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Roberts is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Roberts, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Interstitial Cystitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Roberts has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
- Zeeland Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Roberts accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 13 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert P. Roberts practice?
Dr. Robert Roberts practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Obstetricians & Gynecologists.