Learn more about Dr. Robert Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Roberts is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Roberts, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including General obstetrics/gynecology office hysteroscopy endometrial ablation interstitial cystitis.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Medical Center
- Spectrum Health United Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Roberts accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 13 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert P. Roberts practice?
Dr. Robert Roberts practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Obstetricians & Gynecologists.