A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Roberts is Excellent. Dr. Roberts has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Roberts, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including General obstetrics/gynecology office hysteroscopy endometrial ablation interstitial cystitis.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts graduated from Indiana University School of Medicine SOM 1977.More Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health United Hospital
- Spectrum Health Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Roberts accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert P. Roberts practice?
Dr. Robert Roberts practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bob Roberts, Dr. Bobby Roberts, Dr. Rob Roberts, Dr. Robbie Roberts