Learn more about Dr. Robert Rosenthal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosenthal
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Rosenthal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Rosenthal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenthal graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rosenthal has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital
- Eastern Maine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Paul Rosenthal MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert P. Rosenthal practice?
- Dr. Robert Rosenthal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Rosenthal practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Bangor, ME.
See Bangor Internists and Bangor Cardiologists.