A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Sands:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Sands is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Sands, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sands graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Sands has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Roswell Park Cancer Institute
- Erie County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert P Sands MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert P. Sands practice?
- Dr. Robert Sands has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Sands practices Anesthesiology near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Anesthesiologists.