A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Schoenfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Schoenfeld is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schoenfeld
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schoenfeld Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Schoenfeld graduated from Universitat Bern.
Dr. Schoenfeld has 8 hospital affiliations:
- New Island Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Philip Schoenfeld MD is a male Geriatrician and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert P. Schoenfeld practice?
- Dr. Robert Schoenfeld has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Schoenfeld practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Syosset, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Plainview, NY.
See Syosset Internists and Syosset Geriatric Doctors.