A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Schoenfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Schoenfeld is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schoenfeld
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Schoenfeld Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Schoenfeld graduated from Universitat Bern.
Dr. Schoenfeld has 8 hospital affiliations:
- New Island Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Philip Schoenfeld MD is a male Geriatrician and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert P. Schoenfeld practice?
- Dr. Robert Schoenfeld has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Schoenfeld practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Syosset, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Plainview, NY.
See Syosset Internists, Syosset Geriatric Doctors, and Syosset Family Physicians.