Dr. Robert Stanton MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

August 23rd, 2015
Thank you so much, you are outstanding
I had broken my wrist from a cheer fall. So I'd went to the urgent care and got taken care of. After I went to the nemours hospital and it was around 11 pm. I had gone to the er room and Dr Stanton was not here and was at his home sleeping! He was called to wake up and come to fix my wrist bone placement. In a matter of 15 minutes he was here, ready, and I was prepped to have that fixed. It was amazing I felt so cared for. Staff was amazing including the wonderful doctor Stanton who fixed my wrist. It's been about a year and my wrist has been in great conditions with no pains. I'm so thankful for this wonderful doctor and the help he does to people everyday. He gave me an overall excellent expirience thank you and you made my tragedy more fun thank you so so much.

June 9th, 2011
back surgery in 1995
When I was 8 years old, Dr. Stanton found a benign aneurysmal bone cyst on my lower back that mutated 3 of the vertebrae. He removed the cyst and put cadaver bone in its place in the first procedure and reconstruction in the second procedure. To this day, I can walk, run, jump, yoga, and more! He is very thorough and prepares you with the entire scenario of the problem and outcome of the needed procedures. I highly, highly recommend Dr. Stanton! I'm very thankful for what he has done every time I stand up on my own two feet every day!