A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Taylor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Taylor, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Taylor has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Franklin Regional Medical Center
- St John`s Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Pelham Taylor MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert P. Taylor practice?
- Dr. Robert Taylor has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Taylor practices Family Medicine near Rolesville, NC.
See Rolesville Primary Care Doctors.