Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  WHERE IS DR TAYLOR  |  show details
by CHARLES A CLARK on Aug 28th, 2013

Dr Taylor is no doubt the best Dr that I ever had and it was sad to hear that he had resigned without notice which I do not believe as he really cared for his patients. Dr Taylor this message is for you if and when you do reopen I would like to be your first patient.I wish you the best wherever you are and do hope you return to the area and reopen a practice.I'm sure all of your patients would follow you. CHARLIE CLARK chas629329@yahoo.com

|  show details
by Patsy Bailey on May 16th, 2013

I am so heart broken the best doctor I ever had has left his practice. I wish him the best of everything. He gave me time ,understanding of my medical problems always willing to go the extra mile. I was in the office today and it was dead no one was there. I ask about him as I have several times but they won't tell you anything.I pray if you are out there Dr. Taylor and ever read this THANK YOU so much for all you did for me..May God richly bless you. Patsy Bailey

|  Best doc ever but tossed out by witchy wife!!  |  show details
by Praybelieving on May 15th, 2013

Ok, I had been seeing dr T for YEARS and he is hands down the best doctor I've ever known!! Then, all of a sudden, his wife who is a nurse quit her hospital job and came to run his office (his office was already well run, btw) so over a couple months and extremely stressful visits...I mean high anxiety bc she is so rude, mean, lies, tries practicing medicine ( she kept a stash of pre signed rx's in her drawer and would fill it out and it would be completely different than what dr T said in the room. She was so sneaky!! My husband regularly took anti anxiety meds bc he deals with the stock market and she drug tested him and LIED and said it didn't show up so he got the boot first. Now, we were hearing from inside sources of the clinic that she was "cleaning house" and kicking many, many patients out for no reasons ( or rather made up reasons). So now for my kick out the door... Dr T treated me several yrs for chronic pain, chronic migraines and depression in which like an angel helped me win my disability case. He also came to my house several times and gave me an injection or adjusted my meds for a flair up... Yes, that's how amazing he is! Well mrs T said he'd no longer be writing pain meds or anti anxiety meds. It was inconvient, but I complied without fuss. I went to my first pain clinic appt in which they freaked about the amount I was on, scared me to death knowing I had no choice but to wean. The pain clinic said dr T was legally obligated to write 30 more days of my meds and that I was to wean from there . I went to get my rx's and mrs T was so hateful and totally caught me off guard!! She said "I just got off the phone with the doctor u saw and they said u had awful things to say about me". My jaw dropped and I responded by saying "your name didn't even roll off my lips, u were not a topic of conversation, why would u think such?" She snapped at me and said "u r no longer going to be a patient here". There was no negotiating with her, so I left. First, I didn't see a doctor but rather a nurse practitioner. Second, did she really think I'd fall for that? Hello! Can we say HIPPA??? If I had said something about her, which she had nothing to do with my appt. , that would be a hippa violation!! I actually mourned losing dr T! I almost called his cell phone 100 times...yes, he gave it to us. But I let it go. I knew eventually she'd get kicked out bc she tortured patients, and lots of them, and the staff. A few months back, I heard she was gone and I wanted to get back in, but apparently the lie the wrote on my chart which I will get in a few days made it so I could come but had to see the new doc. And I just heard a few days ago that drT has quit. I truly wish him the best whether he moves or retires....I love that man...just don't know how he lives with that lying witch!! May God bless him.

|  show details
Sep 28th, 2012

Dr. Taylor is great. He is always right on the nose with diagnosis. He is patient, kind, and very clear when explaining anything. I like him very much.

|  Sad time for doctor taylor  |  show details
Aug 27th, 2011

like the previous reviewer, i also agree that dr. taylor is the most caring doctor i've ever seen. but his wife who is the office manager is making his practice take a big nose dive. she is running patients off, she is rude, down right mean. i've heard other patients leaving the practice due to her and her alone. its sad bc dr taylor is great, but you can't get to him without going thru her and going to see him each time provides me with too much stress anymore.

|  best doctor going down  |  show details
May 17th, 2011

Dr. Taylor is absolutely the best doctor I have ever had. Caring, listens, compassionate, precise...he is the best, and I mean best. However, his new "office manager" is rude, 'sweet' but condecsending, making patients leave, and she is going to run his practice down. I am worried for Dr. Taylor because he is truly better than any doctor I've seen in my 50 plus years, but he needs to get his office back in order and just keep the two helpers (office manager and nurse) he chose when he went independent. I know of a few of my friends who go there as well and they are holding one foot in the door and one out. This lady at the front...she is making that practice exactly what Dr. Taylor IS NOT! Fire her!