Sep 28th, 2012

Dr. Taylor is great. He is always right on the nose with diagnosis. He is patient, kind, and very clear when explaining anything. I like him very much.

Sad time for doctor taylor show details Sad time for doctor taylor
Aug 27th, 2011

like the previous reviewer, i also agree that dr. taylor is the most caring doctor i've ever seen. but his wife who is the office manager is making his practice take a big nose dive. she is running patients off, she is rude, down right mean. i've heard other patients leaving the practice due to her and her alone. its sad bc dr taylor is great, but you can't get to him without going thru her and going to see him each time provides me with too much stress anymore.

best doctor going down show details best doctor going down
May 17th, 2011

Dr. Taylor is absolutely the best doctor I have ever had. Caring, listens, compassionate, precise...he is the best, and I mean best. However, his new "office manager" is rude, 'sweet' but condecsending, making patients leave, and she is going to run his practice down. I am worried for Dr. Taylor because he is truly better than any doctor I've seen in my 50 plus years, but he needs to get his office back in order and just keep the two helpers (office manager and nurse) he chose when he went independent. I know of a few of my friends who go there as well and they are holding one foot in the door and one out. This lady at the front...she is making that practice exactly what Dr. Taylor IS NOT! Fire her!