The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Thomas
Dr. Robert Thomas, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX, with another office in Jbsa Ft Sam Houston, TX. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Thomas is affiliated with Brooke Army Medical Center, Metropolitan Methodist Hospital and University Hospital. Dr. Thomas has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Thomas has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Robert Thomas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.
Dr. Matthew Schmitz
Pediatric Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
San Antonio, TX 0 mi13
Dr. Marcene Gillam
Pediatric Surgery, General Surgery
San Antonio, TX 0 mi11
Dr. Kirsten Smith
Preventive Medicine, General Surgery
San Antonio, TX 0 mi14