Dr. Robert Thomas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Thomas?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 1 Rating with 1 Comment

April 2nd, 2013

A great doctor

Dr Thomas is the most impressive medical professional I have ever had the honor to meet. He saved my sons life when he needed an emergency surgery to treat necrotizing enterocolitis. He never sugar coated anything and kept it 100% real with my wife and I. Never once did he make us feel stupid, and patiently answered all our questions. I can thank Dr. Thomas that I still have my child, and there are many other parents that can do the same. Dr. Thomas saves the lives of very sick children, and I believe somone should recognize him for the maricles he performs regular basis.

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.