Dr. Robert Weaver Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Weaver?

Arrogant

Posted on April 2nd, 2016

Most arrogant, non caring Dr I have ever met

Posted on February 29th, 2016

I've been a patient of Dr. Weaver's since the early 90's. I have never had a problem getting an appointment, or receiving a call back from his Oakwater Cir office. Dr. Weaver has always involved me in all decision's regarding my healthcare. When I visit the office with any medical issue's, he & his staff demonstrate concern and make me feel at ease with discussing any part of my problem. He spends whatever time necessary to resolve any issue's regarding my healthcare. I have never felt rushed or that I need to hurry just because they are having a busy day. I would, and have, recommended Dr. Weaver to anyone that happens to mention that they need to find a urologist for any issue they might be having. His nurse and the staff at the office treat me with respect and sincerity and are available to me when I call with an issue. I can't say enough positive statements regarding any of the staff involved in my healthcare.

Posted on January 12th, 2016

Outstanding service. Great guy. Total satisfaction. Would highly recommend anyone.

I really like Dr. Weaver!

Posted on January 23rd, 2012

I had a small urological problem.I thought it might be serious. Dr. Weaver quickly diagnosed and treated it successfully. I am so pleased with his entire service. I would recommend Dr. Weaver most highly .

Posted on October 12th, 2017