A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Winter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Winter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Winter, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Winter graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Winter has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Osceola Regional Medical Center
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Winter accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Humana - 17 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert P. Winter practice?
Dr. Robert Winter practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Maitland, FL.
See Maitland Surgeons.