A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Winter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Winter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Winter, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Winter graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Winter has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Central Florida Regional Hospital
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Winter accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Humana - 17 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert P. Winter practice?
Dr. Robert Winter practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, General Practice, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Maitland, FL.
See Maitland Surgeons, Maitland General Practitioners, and Maitland Cardiothoracic Surgeons.