A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Yost:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Yost, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yost graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Yost has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kings Daughters Med Ctr
- Unviersity Medical Center
- Boundary Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Paul Yost MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert P. Yost practice?
- Dr. Robert Yost has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Yost practices Family Medicine near Bonners Ferry, ID.
See Bonners Ferry Family Physicians.