Learn more about Dr. Robert Zimmerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Zimmerman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Zimmerman, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Zimmerman graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Zimmerman has 24 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Community Hospital of Long Beach
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zimmerman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert P. Zimmerman practice?
Dr. Robert Zimmerman practices Radiation Oncology near Valencia, CA.
Additional practice locations include: West Hills, CA.
See Valencia Radiation Oncologists.