A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Zimmerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Zimmerman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Zimmerman, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Zimmerman graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Zimmerman has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert P Zimmerman MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Robert P. Zimmerman practice?
- Dr. Robert Zimmerman has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Zimmerman practices Radiation Oncology near Valencia, CA.
See Valencia Radiologists.