Dr. Robert Pacer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Pacer?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 27th, 2017

Really Seems to Care About His Patients More in Recent Years

I appreciated that he stays abreast with the latest in medicine and medication. Does follow-ups and cares. Can be brushy.

October 20th, 2016

Very attentive

Dr Pacer has been my doc for years. He is a through and attentive doctor and would recommend him highly

April 15th, 2016

Excellent

February 25th, 2016

Excellent - Trusted for 20 years

Dr. Pacer has been my physician for over 20 years. I have always found him to be highly knowledgeable, accurate in his diagnosis and he shows a great deal of care and concern for his patients (my wife and two of my children also see Dr. Pacer). He frequently calls me after hours to follow up on appointments and even just to make sure that I am responding well, etc. His nurse Rose is wonderful - always courteous, concerned, and responsive. I highly recommend Dr. Pacer.

February 16th, 2016

Very courteous and informative in his decisions as my physician. He is very thorough with his diagnosis' and would recommend to anyone looking for a new internist.

March 2nd, 2013

A 4 star Dr

Promptness is very important to me also time spent with me. I find both with Dr. Pacer

March 28th, 2012

Dr. Pacer has been my physician for fifteen years and I have yet to be disappointed in his services. He is always friendly and will spend as much time as I need. He genuinely cares about my well being. I wouldn't choose another physician regardless of options. He and his nurse Rose are great, always following up on concerns or questions, even in the later evening.

August 29th, 2011

Like many doctors, Dr. Pacer can be pressured for time. Often he starts the visit by saying his time is limited, but then he will do a thorough job and spend as much time as needed. He is an excellent physician for a knowledgeable patient who will work with a doctor to improve his health. He has little patience for people who won't follow their medical regimen. He consistently follows up promptly on tests and you might get a call on results at 7 am or 8 pm. He is knowledgeable and will find what your problem is if anyone can. He will also hold you accountable to do what you can for your health. He gets a high recommendation for the patients whose philosophy is compatible with his.

August 15th, 2011

RN

I am a nurse, and I chose Dr. Pacer because he is an excellent diagnostician. He is well known in the medical community for his knowledge and he is thorough.As with most good doctors, there is often a couple months wait for a physical. He will come in early or leave late for an acute problem.

May 22nd, 2010

I have known Dr Robert Pacer for 11 years. At first he seem to care about me and my health. I now see that Dr Pacer is more interested in how much money he can make and little about patient care. "Just like cattle, get them in and out as fast as possible" I would not recommend this doctor to anybody that needs medical care !!!

December 7th, 2016