A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Packer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Packer, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Packer graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Packer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners, Lakeshore Campus
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert C Packer MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Packer practice?
- Dr. Robert Packer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Packer practices Ophthalmology near Muskegon, MI.
See Muskegon Ophthalmologists.