A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Packer, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Packer graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Packer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
- Mercy Health Partners - Hackley Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Packer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 9 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 30 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Packer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Packer practice?
Dr. Robert Packer practices Ophthalmology near Muskegon, MI.
See Muskegon Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bob Packer, Dr. Bobby Packer, Dr. Rob Packer, Dr. Robbie Packer