A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Packer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Packer
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Packer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Packer, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Packer graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Packer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners - Hackley Campus
- Mercy Health Partners, Lakeshore Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Charles Packer MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Packer practice?
- Dr. Robert Packer has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Packer practices Ophthalmology near Muskegon, MI.
See Muskegon Ophthalmologists.