Dr. Robert Padgett Is this you?

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Robert Padgett?

November 22nd, 2014

Young professional

Dr Padgett was rude and treated me like I wa beneath his dignity to answer or deal with. His behavior is inexcusably arrogant and he acts as if his only concern is avoiding a malpractice suit.

December 7th, 2013

I don't know he was just having a really bad day or some other precipitating factor, but the way he spoke to me was inexcusable. In addition, he also questioned my long term doctor's decisions about my ongoing care. When I pay to be helped with a serious medical condition, the very least I expect is for the doctor to at least fake an attitude of concern.

December 21st, 2014