A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Paeglow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Paeglow is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Paeglow, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Paeglow graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Paeglow has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Peter's Hospital
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert John Paeglow MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Paeglow practice?
- Dr. Robert Paeglow has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Paeglow practices Family Medicine near Albany, NY.
See Albany Family Physicians.