Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Palac
Dr. Robert Palac, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lebanon, NH. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Palac is affiliated with Cheshire Medical Center, Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center - Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital and White River Junction Veterans Affairs Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Palac has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Robert Palac is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lebanon, NH.
Dr. Diwakar Lingam
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Lebanon, NH 0 mi22
Dr. Prashanth Mopala
Lebanon, NH 0 mi16
Dr. James Devries
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease
Lebanon, NH 0 mi18