A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Palandjian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Palandjian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Palandjian, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Palandjian graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Palandjian has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Khatchadour Palandjian DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert K. Palandjian practice?
- Dr. Robert Palandjian has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Palandjian practices Family Medicine near Wilmington, DE.
See Wilmington Primary Care Doctors.