Learn more about Dr. Robert Palandjian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Palandjian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Palandjian, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Palandjian graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Palandjian has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Palandjian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- CareFirst - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert K. Palandjian practice?
Dr. Robert Palandjian practices Family Medicine near Wilmington, DE.
See Wilmington Family Physicians.