Dr. Robert Palandjian Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Palandjian?

Posted on March 16th, 2016

Best DR. I've had

Posted on October 20th, 2012

Dr. Palandjian has managed my health for ten years. He is on top of every concern I have and has diagnosed issues that have helped me immeasurably. I have total faith in him. He is compassionate and professional. He takes his time to educate me and his office staff is very friendly and efficient.

Total

Posted on August 10th, 2011

Ive been a patient of Dr. Plandjian for over 3 years now. I went to him for help with an opiate addiction, and he made me feel like I was a piece of trash. I have herniated discs, pinched nerves...etc... I wanted off of thepain medicine. I am now seeing another doctor, because of his bedside manner. He stands in front of the computer, with his back turned to you the entire time I was also having some problems with depression and anxiety, and would not do anything about that as well. Not even a referral for a psychologist!!! I am still in Total Care Physicians until, I can find a doctor that is willing to spend time, and LISTEN to a patient!!

My Experience with Dr. Palandjian

Posted on September 15th, 2010

Dr. Palandjian is very thorough and very caring. He is a compassionate doctor and has strong interest in patient care. It is a pleasure having him as a doctor.

Posted on March 2nd, 2017