Dr. Robert Palerino Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Palerino?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 4th, 2016

Love Doctor Palerino. He's been taking care of our family for 2 years.

February 6th, 2014

Great doctor

Dr. Palerino has Ben my doctor about a year or so. He always takes his time with me and I feel he really listens to me. He is very compassionate and has a good way with kids. Smaller office, greater patient care.

May 3rd, 2013

doctor palerino is great

dr palerino was very nice and attentive. he listened to everything I had to say and talked to me about what was going on. I was nervous about going to a new doctor, but he immediately put me at ease. I appreciated the amount of time he spent with me and together we can fix my problems. I would definitely refer him to anyone with problems like mine.

July 13th, 2011

Beyond Horrible Physician

My son went here for two years. If you are looking for a doctor to be on top of things and up to date with your child's health, this doctor is not for you. It was hard to find a doctor that accepted our insurance so that is why we stayed so long. If an emergency happens and your child goes to the hospital, do not expect for Dr.Palerino to be part of your child's care. He cannot be reached after hours and this office often takes four day weekends without any notice. I finally changed doctors and come to find out the two years he was under his care was detrimental to my sons growth and health. When he first went to him, he was at 60%, he is now at 12% his growth rate. The dosage of the medications that he had him on shocked the new doctor. If it was in my power I would have this doctor stripped of his license to practice medicine. He has NO idea what he is doing. When I found new tests for my son's disability he laughed at me. When the new doc ordered these tests, it turned out that my son was misdiagnosed in the first place and was being medicated & over medicated for NO reason at all. If you love yourself or your family members, keep them far far away from him!

July 28th, 2016