A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Pallas graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.More Education & Awards
Dr. Pallas has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
- John Muir Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pallas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 17 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 4 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 4 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Pallas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Pallas practice?
Dr. Robert Pallas practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Inglewood, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Monterey Park, CA and Woodland Hills, CA.
See Inglewood Family Physicians and Inglewood General Practitioners.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Roberto Pallas, Dr. Bobby Pallas, Dr. Robbie Pallas, Dr. Rupert Pallas