A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Pallas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Pallas is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pallas
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pallas Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pallas graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Pallas has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Sheldon Pallas MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Pallas practice?
- Dr. Robert Pallas has 6 office locations.
Dr. Robert Pallas practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Compton, CA and Inglewood, CA.
See Los Angeles Primary Care Doctors.