A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Pallas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Pallas is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pallas
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Pallas Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pallas graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Pallas has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Sheldon Pallas MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Pallas practice?
- Dr. Robert Pallas has 6 office locations.
Dr. Robert Pallas practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Compton, CA and Inglewood, CA.
See Los Angeles Primary Care Doctors.