Learn more about Dr. Robert Pallas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Pallas is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pallas graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Pallas has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pallas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 17 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 4 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 4 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Pallas practice?
Dr. Robert Pallas practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Inglewood, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Compton, CA and Long Beach, CA.
See Inglewood Family Physicians, Inglewood General Practitioners, and Inglewood Internists.