Learn more about Dr. Robert Pallay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Pallay is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pallay
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pallay Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Pallay, FAAFP, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Pallay graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pallay has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Pallay FAAFP and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert Pallay practice?
- Dr. Robert Pallay has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Pallay practices Family Medicine near Savannah, GA.
See Savannah Primary Care Doctors.