A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Pallay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Pallay is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pallay
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Pallay Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Pallay, FAAFP, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Pallay graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pallay has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Pallay FAAFP and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert Pallay practice?
- Dr. Robert Pallay has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Pallay practices Family Medicine near Savannah, GA.
See Savannah Family Physicians.