A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Paltzik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Paltzik is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Paltzik, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Paltzik graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Paltzik has 9 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Winthrop University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert L Paltzik MD is a male Dermatologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Paltzik practice?
- Dr. Robert Paltzik has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Paltzik practices Dermatology near Williston Park, NY.
See Williston Park Dermatologists.