Learn more about Dr. Robert Palusinski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Palusinski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Palusinski
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Palusinski Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Palusinski has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Franciscan Sisters
- Kimball Ridge Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Pawel Palusinski MD is a male Internist and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert P. Palusinski practice?
- Dr. Robert Palusinski has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Palusinski practices Cardiology near Waterloo, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Sumner, IA and Cedar Falls, IA.
See Waterloo Cardiologists.