A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Palusinski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Palusinski
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Palusinski Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Palusinski has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Franciscan Sisters
- Kimball Ridge Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Pawel Palusinski MD is a male Internist and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert P. Palusinski practice?
- Dr. Robert Palusinski has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Palusinski practices Cardiology near Cedar Falls, IA.
See Cedar Falls Cardiologists.