A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Palusinski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Palusinski
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Palusinski has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Franciscan Sisters
- Kimball Ridge Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Pawel Palusinski MD is a male Internist and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert P. Palusinski practice?
- Dr. Robert Palusinski has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Palusinski practices Cardiology near Cedar Falls, IA.
See Cedar Falls Cardiologists.