A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Palusinski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Palusinski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Palusinski has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Franciscan Sisters
- Kimball Ridge Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Palusinski MD is a male Internist and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Palusinski practice?
- Dr. Robert Palusinski has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Palusinski practices Cardiology near Waterloo, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Cedar Falls, IA and Sumner, IA.
See Waterloo Cardiologists.