Dr. Robert Pannullo MD Patient Reviews

September 30th, 2016
HE IS A COMPASSIONATE, CARING PHYSICIAN ESPECIALLY ABOUT HIS PATIENTS

September 30th, 2016
Dr. Pannullo
Dr. Pannullo is a doctor who truly cares. I too was sent to see Dr. Greaves who called me a drug addict and showed me the door. He couldn't get rid of me fast enough. I have looked everywhere for a doctor half as compassionate as Dr. Pannullo, but to no avail. I was a patient for close to ten years and he made my life livable again. Seaview lost the best part of itself, yet still has his info on their web page. Shame on them. They put a lot of people into bad situations by removing the one doctor there with a heart. I wouldn't go back if I broke every bone in my body. I too will post if he resurfaces. We deserve a doctor who cares, not a money making machine.

September 5th, 2016
Compassionate
From the first visit I had with Dr. Punnullo I felt his compassionate side. He was very understanding and listened closely to my medical problem. I would absolutely recommend him with very high standards.I have had two epidurals done by Dr.Punnullo, and I honestly can say I felt very safe and comfortable with him.

August 11th, 2016
Best
Dr p will be back out there in the fall so keep your eyes and ears open for his return. Has anyone found a dr yet that has same plan in treating his patients case by case and individually.

August 10th, 2016
The best pain management orthopedist. Excellent, compassionate and thorough.

July 11th, 2016
Seaview forced dr out
Dr Pannullo was forced out by Seaview. He was a caring thoughtful Doctor. He gave me my life back. Hope he reaches out to his patients asap.

June 22nd, 2016
What happened to Dr. Pannullo
My wife suffers from Fibromyalgia, & we have traveled far & wide to find relief for her condition. She has been seeing Dr. Pannullo for about 10 years. While there is no cure, She has been maintained in a tolerable state thanks to Dr. Pannullo. He has been very compassionate & dedicated. I too, would like to find out where he is practicing, & will post if I do find out

June 19th, 2016
Amazing Dr. Shame on Seaview
Dr Pannullo was an amazing Doctor. He was compassionate and professional. He always took the time to speak with his patients. It was a real partnership between Doctor and patient. I was referred to another pm dr in the practice and was accused of having a substance abuse problem. I was in shock. He profiled me and told me not to come back. I left in tears! I will never go back to Seaview after being humiliated! They have not heard the last of me! If anyone finds out where he is, please post!!

June 16th, 2016
Compassionate
I've been a patient'of Dr Pannullo for many years. He was by far the best caring compassionate doctor I ever had. He's no longer with seaview and it really sucks that when he left Seaview, Seaview also got rid of some if Dr Pannullo's patients. Seaview was terrible about the process. Dr Pannullo was the absolute best. I miss him and now I'm looking for another pm doctor

June 16th, 2016
I express the same sentiments about Dr. Pannullo. I've been a patient for many years and have nothing but respect and trust. I will also post if I find out where he end up. Please do the same

June 7th, 2016
If anybody finds out where Dr Pannullo is going to be practicing please post here. And I will do the same.

June 5th, 2016
What a loss for Seaview Orthopedic now that Dr.Pannullo is no longer there...Like most of his patients, I have been w/ him for many years, 10 to be exact & he is truly the greatest doctor I have ever seen. I've been seen by many different doctors over the past 20 years in several different states & facilities including the Mayo Clinic, RWJ Hospital & the Cleveland Clinic. I can honestly say that by far, Dr.Pannullo is the kindest, most intelligent & most compassionate doctor I've ever met. At every appointment I always knew he would take as much time as he needed to listen to what I had to say & to explain whatever I didn't understand. I hope another medical group is lucky enough to hire him when they get the chance, & I hope I'm lucky enough to find out where so I can once again be treated by such a wonderful Doctor...