Dr. Robert Pannullo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Pannullo?

Patient

Posted on March 21st, 2017

I've been a patient of Dr. Pannullo since 2004 and he helped me with severe pains in my neck and upper back. He has always been caring and very professional.

Posted on September 30th, 2016

HE IS A COMPASSIONATE, CARING PHYSICIAN ESPECIALLY ABOUT HIS PATIENTS

Dr. Pannullo

Posted on September 30th, 2016

Dr. Pannullo is a doctor who truly cares. I too was sent to see Dr. Greaves who called me a drug addict and showed me the door. He couldn't get rid of me fast enough. I have looked everywhere for a doctor half as compassionate as Dr. Pannullo, but to no avail. I was a patient for close to ten years and he made my life livable again. Seaview lost the best part of itself, yet still has his info on their web page. Shame on them. They put a lot of people into bad situations by removing the one doctor there with a heart. I wouldn't go back if I broke every bone in my body. I too will post if he resurfaces. We deserve a doctor who cares, not a money making machine.

Compassionate

Posted on September 5th, 2016

From the first visit I had with Dr. Punnullo I felt his compassionate side. He was very understanding and listened closely to my medical problem. I would absolutely recommend him with very high standards.I have had two epidurals done by Dr.Punnullo, and I honestly can say I felt very safe and comfortable with him.

Best

Posted on August 11th, 2016

Dr p will be back out there in the fall so keep your eyes and ears open for his return. Has anyone found a dr yet that has same plan in treating his patients case by case and individually.

Posted on August 10th, 2016

The best pain management orthopedist. Excellent, compassionate and thorough.

Best pain management dr got so much relief from radiology frequency procedures

Posted on July 16th, 2016

Seaview forced dr out

Posted on July 11th, 2016

Dr Pannullo was forced out by Seaview. He was a caring thoughtful Doctor. He gave me my life back. Hope he reaches out to his patients asap.

What happened to Dr. Pannullo

Posted on June 22nd, 2016

My wife suffers from Fibromyalgia, & we have traveled far & wide to find relief for her condition. She has been seeing Dr. Pannullo for about 10 years. While there is no cure, She has been maintained in a tolerable state thanks to Dr. Pannullo. He has been very compassionate & dedicated. I too, would like to find out where he is practicing, & will post if I do find out

Amazing Dr. Shame on Seaview

Posted on June 20th, 2016

Dr Pannullo was an amazing Doctor. He was compassionate and professional. He always took the time to speak with his patients. It was a real partnership between Doctor and patient. I was referred to another pm dr in the practice and was accused of having a substance abuse problem. I was in shock. He profiled me and told me not to come back. I left in tears! I will never go back to Seaview after being humiliated! They have not heard the last of me! If anyone finds out where he is, please post!!

Compassionate

Posted on June 16th, 2016

I've been a patient'of Dr Pannullo for many years. He was by far the best caring compassionate doctor I ever had. He's no longer with seaview and it really sucks that when he left Seaview, Seaview also got rid of some if Dr Pannullo's patients. Seaview was terrible about the process. Dr Pannullo was the absolute best. I miss him and now I'm looking for another pm doctor

Posted on June 16th, 2016

I express the same sentiments about Dr. Pannullo. I've been a patient for many years and have nothing but respect and trust. I will also post if I find out where he end up. Please do the same