A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Panvini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Panvini is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Panvini, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Panvini graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Panvini has 4 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Community Hospital of Los Gatos
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Peter Panvini MD is a male Urologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert P. Panvini practice?
- Dr. Robert Panvini has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Panvini practices Urology near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Urologists.