Dr. Robert Paolella Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Paolella?

Lung Cancer

Lung Cancer

Have you seen Dr. Robert Paolella?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 9th, 2011

Marie Smith LPN

Dr. Paolella and I have worked together for over 8 years. He is a kind and caring MD, who takes excellent care of his patients. He was the Medical Director for the facility where I am currently employed. This physician is thorough in his medical assessments and is a doctor that was available to nurses and patients alike, just a phone call away. Dr. Paolella is a hard working person who kept long hours to get ensure his patients needs were met. Furthermore, the employees at Greenville Health Care are quite upset by the "media coverage" of this fine person. Dr. Paolella has always been kind, and a "mello" type of person. Not the head shaving mad man the media is trying to describe. (bye the way he always buzzed his hair short, as long as I have known him). This is a person who has suffered with a clinical illness, that happens to fall into a catagory of mental illness. In short, in the medical field we have a code of ethics, we don't share the intimate details of a persons illness, whether episodic or long standing. It is called "HIPPA", it is a privacy act enacted by the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT. If the police, news station had a better story they would have reported that. I hope that he is doing fine and I wish him and his family well. In this story, there is more than meets the eye. I can say that because I know this man. Many of us who have worked along side Dr. Paolella feel the same way.

January 15th, 2011

highly recommend this physician

March 23rd, 2009

I have dealt with many physicians over the last 7 years since my injury and this one is by far the BEST I've had. In fact, on two occassions he has literally saved my life as two other doctors incorrectly diagnosed my condition (on vacation both times where docs worsened my condition). I strongly suspect the negative reviewer is likely one of the mentally challenged patients he treats as part of his community outreach to the less fortunate.

October 20th, 2015