Overall Review

October 17th, 2016
Dr. Paresi has outdone himself once again!
I contemplated getting my nose done for several years but was very apprehensive. ANY cosmetic procedure can be nerve wrecking especially when it's your face! During my consultation, Dr. Paresi went into great detail about what he needed to do in order to get the results that I was looking for. Being a previous patient of his, I knew I was in good hands! I am currently 2 and a half weeks out from my procedure and it already looks PHENOMENAL!!! I had very minimal bruising, and I feel like most of the swelling has gone down. Everyday it gets better and better! People tell me daily what a terrific job he did! I look forward to seeing what it will look like once it's completely healed. My only regret is not doing this sooner!

March 17th, 2016
Upon consulting with Dr. Paresi, I could tell right away how knowledgeable he was by answering all my questions and coming up with a plan that was perfect for me. Dr. Paresi's year of experience and level of expertise really show through his work, and I am beyond pleased with my results. I highly recommend this doctor and his staff for the amazing results! Thank you!!!

December 14th, 2015
Highly Recommended
This experience was a bit scary at first the staff as well as doctor made me feel as if a family member was holding my hand the entire time. It's been a month since my procedure and I must say it's amazing to see my body transform before my eyes. I can't wait to see the final results. I will definitely recommend Lift Body Center to anyone.

December 11th, 2015
Very Straight Forward, Highly Recommended
The best thing about my entire experience is how straight forward Dr. Paresi is, I appreciate this because there's no surprises; what you see is what you get and that's perfect for me. I know exactly what I need to do to recover successfully and I'm extremely happy with my results. The staff is friendly, especially, nurse Holly she answered all of my questions and concerns and she's thorough. I would recommend Dr. Paresi and his staff to anyone. They're professional and the facility clean. Thank you.

November 18th, 2015
Pleased
Of course a little nervous at first, but I felt confident in Dr. Paresi. I was relaxed. I didn't feel any discomfort at all. I'm amazed at what a small incision can do to your profile. I feel motivated in myself and reassurance within myself. I have no regrets. I'm pleased with Doctor and staff.

November 4th, 2015
Great Experience
My experience at Mercy Hospital was a great one. From the very beginning with my pre-op appointment to my post. The staff was always very pleasant and very helpful. Answered any and all questions I had regarding my procedure. I felt very attended too and felt comfortable with my surgery. Was a great experience!

October 19th, 2015
Highly Recommended
I had liposuction on the abdomen and love handles and was very happy with my results! Lost 10 lbs in the first week. Dr. Paresi and his staff were all great! I would definitely recommend them!

October 15th, 2015
Expectations Exceeded
This is my third set of implants. The first two were saline and with each set I had one rupture. This time I got silicone and the doctor did a lift. I'm 50 years old and I actually cried when I took the gauze off and seen how perfect they were. Exceeded my expectations!!! 100% satisfied!!

July 27th, 2015
Pleasant Experience
This has been a pleasant experience from the first consultation to the follow up visit. Dr Paresi and his staff are knowledgeable and friendly. They answered all my questions and addressed my concerns. Most importantly I'm thrilled with the results so far and can't wait to show off my improved appearance. Thanks again to Dr Paresi, his staff, and the folks at Mercy Walworth.

April 20th, 2015
Awesome
The initial consultation led me to believe I would be able to return to my job in a couple of days...but I decided I would be much more comfortable working from home. The office environment is not as amenable to wearing the compression garment, and there was still some pain. The surgery itself was...challenging. Having never experienced childbirth before, I am guessing this was a smidge like that as far as pain. I would have had them put me out had I known it would be as uncomfortable and still painful... But Dr. Paresi was awesome and got me through it, along with his wonderful, wonderful staff! I do not regret the surgery for one minute. I am glad I made the investment in myself. He got rid of my subcutaneous fat and I am following a 1200 calorie per day diet to get rid of the visceral fat around my organs, that was too dangerous for him to get at. I have lost 10 lbs since my surgery and know the next 20 will get me where I need to be.

April 17th, 2015
Comfortable Experience
I am surprised and delighted with the results of my experience here. The staff was extremely helpful and nice, and Dr. Paresi was everything I could hope for in a doctor. I felt very comfortable throughout my experience.

March 30th, 2015
Wonderful
Hi,dr.Paresi is wonderful . he is amazing.he did my tummy tuck,Brest lift awesome job.no pain after. Really quick recovery. Just I want to say go by Dr. Paresi.don't think about to much.trust him.thats it.