A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Paretti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Paretti, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Interstitial Cystitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Paretti graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Paretti has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- St. Joseph Ann Arbor Hospital
- University of Michigan Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Paretti accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert F. Paretti practice?
Dr. Robert Paretti practices Internal Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists.