Learn more about Dr. Robert Parham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Parham is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parham
Hysterectomy Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about hysterectomy operations and types of procedures for removal of the uterus.Before Visiting Dr. Parham Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Parham, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Parham graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Parham has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Christus St Michael Health System
- Wadley Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert G Parham MD is a male Urologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Parham practice?
- Dr. Robert Parham has 6 office locations.
Dr. Robert Parham practices Urology near Texarkana, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX and Burleson, TX.
See Texarkana Urologists.