Learn more about Dr. Robert Parham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Parham is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parham
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Parham Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Parham, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Parham graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Parham has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Christus St Michael Health System
- Wadley Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert G Parham MD is a male Urologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Parham practice?
- Dr. Robert Parham has 6 office locations.
Dr. Robert Parham practices Urology near Texarkana, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX and Burleson, TX.
See Texarkana Urologists.